What’s even worse is that there was no way I could call any HVAC professionals to come repair the oil furnace before afternoon.
When our mother in law provided me a portable space gas furnace for our birthday last week, I didn’t think what to do with it; It was a single of those gifts that I didn’t ask for, nor had I ever mentioned needing extra heat in our house. At the moment, I’d wished that she’d gotten me a gift card instead, and even if the gift card was to a store I didn’t love, I could at least choose something for myself, however last year though, I was eternally grateful for that space heater. We had a terrible storm with flash flooding plus un-even temperatures in the low fifties, however during the middle of the night, I could see the lightning illuminating the sky outside our window, but the rain was coming down so strenuous that I thought it was going to make our roof cave! As if that wasn’t enough, I felt the air become colder plus colder. I escaped the warmth of our blankets to find the thermostat. When I went to change the temperature to something warmer, I noticed that our thermostat said it was 53 degrees inside, even though it was programmed to 71 degrees! Instantly, I knew that our oil furnace went out. What’s even worse is that there was no way I could call any HVAC professionals to come repair the oil furnace before afternoon. As I was stacking all the blankets I owned on top of me, I remembered the portable space gas furnace from our mother in law. I ripped it out of the box plus clogged it in beside our bed. I don’t think what I was expecting, although I was amazed at how sizzling I felt after only a few hours.