One of my Mom’s friends was seriously destructiond while fixing our oil furnace.
- I had a feeling that something terrible was going to happen when I was told that he was fixing our oil furnace, and this guy is definitely not an Heating, Ventilation & A/C supplier.
In fact, when my parents told me that he was going to be coming over to service our oil furnace, I was shocked. I was surprised that he could service anything. This guy was a known drug user, plus I didn’t know that he had any skills. The oil furnace is really located in a large closet near the living room, plus he was fixing it during the weekend while I was lake new home from school. I wasn’t legitimately worried about him fixing the oil furnace. The only thing that I legitimately cared about was the video game that I was playing. I was playing a game that I enjoyed, plus he was fixing the oil furnace in the background. I was so into the video game that I totally forgot that he was fixing a oil furnace. However, while he was fixing the oil furnace, he accidentally bumped a power wire plus shocked himself. Now, when it happened, the only thing that I noticed was that the power to the entire new home went out. I was frustrated because I didn’t save my progress in the game, however when I found out that my Mom’s acquaintance hurt himself badly fixing the oil furnace, my whole attitude changed. He had to be rushed to the hospital, plus my parents were sad. I believe that the people I was with and I should have called an Heating, Ventilation & A/C supplier. That is truly what they are going to do now.