One of my dad’s friends was seriously destructiond while fixing our oil furnace.
- I had a feeling that something terrible was going to happen when I was told that he was fixing our oil furnace.
This guy is truly not an Heating plus Air Conditioning professional. In fact, when my parents told myself and others that he was going to be coming over to repair our oil furnace, I was shocked. I was surprised that he could repair anything. This guy was a known drug user, plus I didn’t know that he had any skills. The oil furnace is truly located in a giant closet near the family room, plus he was fixing it during the weekend while I was new home from university. I wasn’t truly anxious about him fixing the oil furnace. The only thing that I truly cared about was the video game that I was playing. I was playing a game that I appreciated, plus he was fixing the oil furnace in the background. I was so into the video game that I totally forgot that he was fixing a oil furnace. However, while he was fixing the oil furnace, he accidentally bumped a power wire plus shocked himself. Now, when it happened, the only thing that I noticed was that the power to the entire house went out. I was frustrated because I didn’t save my progress in the game, however when I found out that my dad’s neighbor hurt himself badly fixing the oil furnace, my whole attitude changed. He had to be rushed to the hospital, plus my parents were upset. I believe that all of us should have called an Heating plus Air Conditioning professional. That is absolutely what they are going to do now.